Rain and humidity are weather conditions that residents of Seattle experience all-year round. Thus, it is important for homeowners to ensure that they are comfortably dry and warm inside their homes. And also with an efficient heating system.
However, a furnace can breakdown if it is not given proper maintenance regularly. Likewise, the life span of a furnace is limited. If it is already old, nearing the end of its useful life, or require costly repair services more often. Maybe is time to replace it.
Fischer Heating is a trusted furnace installation company in Seattle. It’s been serving the Greater Seattle area for more than 40 years. If you require furnace installation in Seattle, call a trusted company that has the right tools and equipment. We have an experienced and licensed technicians to ensure that you are getting the best service.
Installing a new furnace is a big investment. You should ensure that you get the best type of equipment and service. See to it that your new furnace performs efficiently by taking the time to choose the furnace installer.
1. Find a provider of furnace installation in Seattle that does not give a quote over the phone. Instead, find one that visits your home to make a thorough assessment of the heating needs of your home before giving you an installation and service quote. The furnace installer should provide you with options to suit your budget. They should discuss your heating requirements, show you furnace choices and tell you how to operate the furnace.
2. A good furnace installer in Seattle will guarantee their workmanship. The furnace manufacturer normally offers repair and replacement of faulty parts for a limited time. However, if the furnace malfunctions due to the fault of the installer, you’ll end up paying for the service if you do not have a warranty. If the company offering furnace installation in Seattle provides a warranty for their workmanship, you’ll know that they are confident in their service performance.
3. The furnace installer should be able to give you references. Be sure to call their past customers to know how they feel about the services of the company. If they say good things about the company, this means that they deliver on their promises and they provide good service to all their customers.
4. The provider of furnace installation in Seattle should be able to give you a written, itemized estimate. It is important to compare contractors’ bids, so you can check costs, energy efficiency of recommended furnace and the warranties offered for both the equipment and installation service. The lowest bid is not always an indication that you’ll get a good deal.
5. The furnace installer should be willing to provide you with a contract before the work begins. The contract should include job schedule, project costs, model number of the furnace and the information about all the warranties provided.
You need all the information you can get before you decide on having a new furnace installed. Fischer Heating is insured, as required by law, and has a crew of qualified, licensed and experienced furnace installation and maintenance technicians to ensure that you get the best service possible. Call Fischer Heating at 206-202-9499 or 425-406-3050 for an appointment.